Chief Technology Officer – CTO – Piprate
Full-time; Dublin, Ireland
Are you an experienced CTO looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to develop technologies that allow people and businesses to share the data they create in a safe and mutually beneficial way?
If you are an ambitious, multitasking go-getter who is eager to prove the benefits of the blockchain revolution by solving real business problems in a 5 trillion dollar industry, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent CTO who will play an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth as a global leader in insurance data transfer and beyond. In this position, you will build your own technical team and oversee the overall product development. This role is based out of Dogpatch Labs in Dublin.
Download the full job description [PDF, 139KB]
- Drive the technical thought leadership, innovation and creativity for the company
- Take ownership of key development projects
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Manage company technical resources and budgets
- Recruit and mentor a world class technical team
- Represent the company at conferences and networking events
- Contribute to company culture
- Maintain current knowledge of the technology landscape and developments
- Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- BS in related field and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Information Technology arena, including at least 6 years management and strategic experience in this field
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Experience in the insurance, reinsurance or financial services industry is a plus
- Startup experience is desirable
- Strong background and interest in information security and cryptography is advantageous
- Strong writing and presentation skills
Interested in applying?
Download the PDF job description [139KB], and please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.